Friends of CIDE Join
Central Indiana Dance Ensemble (CIDE) is a pre-professional ballet company that provides an environment for aspiring young dancers to learn, practice and perform in a variety of dance forms.
Friends of CIDE is a parent volunteer organization committed to the promotion of the arts in central Indiana that supports CIDE and its dancers.
Friends of CIDE supports our dancers by providing volunteer help before and during dance productions and by sponsoring company and cast events for our dancers throughout the year. Our fundraising centers around the ballet productions and includes flower sales, concessions, gift shops, and auction baskets. Fundraising money is used to assist with performance expenses, company/cast events, and educational workshops to support dancer health and development.
Benefits of Membership
- Network resource: enjoy getting to know other dance parents and interacting with parents of children in the higher levels of the company. This provides an invaluable resource to new dance parents.
- Tickets: pre-purchase tickets to the ballet productions and the Dessert prior to tickets being offered to the general public.
- Membership Directory: receive a directory of members, which helps in communicating with other dance parents.
- Early sign-up for volunteer opportunities: choose what you enjoy!
- Communication: receive e-mail notices, a quarterly newsletter and attend monthly meetings, ask questions, be informed!
You can help CIDE by joining Friends of CIDE today! Families of CIDE members are automatically a member of Friends of CIDE, but Friends of CIDE is open to everyone. As your dancer grows and becomes more involved with dance, it becomes important for the parents to share in the joy and responsibility of making it a special and rewarding experience for them. We invite all parents to join as a way to support your dancer.
Questions? Contact CIDE at 317-844-7453